Benefits of Using Animal Instincts
- All services Bonded and Insured
- Detailed journal completed after each visit explaining services provided in your absence.
- Full personalized care with reasonable rates -no hidden charges.
- FREE initial consultation visit.
- Experience with special needs/medications.
- Available 365 days per year for short and/or long term needs.
- Multiple daily visits available.
- Emergency veterinarian contacts.
- We will provide your home with a “lived-in” look when you can’t be there, by offering free mail/newspaper retrieval, light/drape alternating, and interior plant watering.
- Daily dog walking service available.
- Reliable and Confidential – References available.
- Loving Alternative to Boarding with Personal Attention for your pets!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long have you been in business?
Animal Instincts Pet Sitting & Dog Walking was founded in 1998.
Will I have the same pet sitter/dog walker each visit?
We always aim to schedule the same team member with your pet to maintain consistency, however, instances may arise that require another trusted and qualified staff member to fill in. All visits are made by carefully screened employees or by the company owner.
Our team is fully insured and bonded, and background checks are performed upon hiring new employees.
Will my dog always be on leash?
Absolutely! Even if a client assures me that their dog is well trained, we will never put your pet or others at risk by allowing them to be off leash while in our care.
Do you have references?
Yes, a list of references is available at your request.
Are you insured and bonded?
Yes, we are fully insured and bonded through Business Insurers of The Carolinas for your protection.
Do you do pack walking?
No, for everyones safety, we do not walk more more than 3 dogs at a time and they must be from the same household.
Do you care for diabetic pets requiring insulin?
Yes, we are trained to administer insulin injections if required.