Benefits of Using Animal Instincts
- All services Bonded and Insured
- Detailed journal completed after each visit explaining services provided in your absence.
- Full personalized care with reasonable rates -no hidden charges.
- FREE initial consultation visit.
- Experience with special needs/medications.
- Available 365 days per year for short and/or long term needs.
- Multiple daily visits available.
- Emergency veterinarian contacts.
- I will provide your home with a “lived-in” look when you can’t be there, by offering free mail/newspaper retrieval, light/drape alternating, and interior plant watering.
- Daily dog walking service available.
- Reliable and Confidential – References available.
- Loving Alternative to Boarding with Personal Attention for your pets!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long have you been in business?
Animal Instincts Pet Sitting & Dog Walking was founded in 1998.
Will I have the same pet sitter/dog walker each visit?
Yes, all visits are made by me. I do not use any employees or independent contractors.
Will my dog always be on leash?
Absolutely! Even if a client assures me that their dog is well trained, I will never put your pet or others at risk by allowing them to be off leash while in my care.
Do you have references?
Yes, a list of references is available at your request.
Are you insured and bonded?
Yes, I am fully insured and bonded through Business Insurers of The Carolinas for your protection.
Do you do pack walking?
No, for everyones safety I do not walk more more than 3 dogs at a time and they must be from the same household.
Do you care for diabetic pets requiring insulin?
Yes, I am trained to administer insulin injections if required.